Tuesday 6 March 2007

Siren Call

After my absence from the commute, it was business as usual:

All 3 < x < 5:

Money For Nothing - Dire Straits,
Song to the Siren - Robert Plant,
Desert Song - Dead Can Dance,
The One I Love - REM.
Joan Of Arc - OMD,
Chinese Apples - Witch Hazel,
'Tain't What You Do - Jimmie Lunceford (50 Big Band Classics),
If Ever I Needed Someone - Van Morrison,
Open The Light - Boards of Canada,
Heart and Soul - The Monkees,
Aloysius - Cocteau Twins,
Debora - T Rex,
Sylvia's Mother - Dr Hook.

Over the weekend, I took my grandma's records back home. Lots of dance music and Mulligan and O'Hare-type folk singing. No sign of all the classical stuff I remember when I was growing up.

T - 4; M - 4; D - 3. Got a dodgy leg at the moment, after some minor surgery, and was very wary of people dropping bags on it...

No comments: