Wednesday 28 March 2007

Once Again I'm Hiding in Backwaters

Had a Report to read this morning, so not much music. I was met at the Tube Station (at 8:59) by a queue of a dozen people at the entrance gates. All were over 50 and were being watched by a couple of Special Constables. Very odd, until I realised they were waiting for 9.00, when, presumably, their tickets would be valid for off-peak or whatever it is. I've never seen this before, but as they were literally standing with ticket in hand at the gate ready to push it through, I had to wait behind them and missed my Charing X train.

No real mood today, so just chose some David Sylvian (DS, Japan, Sylvian/Fripp etc.) to pass the time. My walk from the tube to my workplace was accompanied by 'Brilliant Trees', which matched the sunny weather really well.

Tonight's Resonance FM 'Where's The Skill In That?' aka 'Mixing It' is a repeat of last week's show, so I'll be tuning into the interview with Genesis with Mark Radcliffe on R2. I was a bit worried about this clash dilemma, but it's been sorted out now...

M - 4; T - 4; D - 3.5

No comments: