Friday 30 March 2007

Hitting The Vaseline

Friday. Mmmmmm.....

Rock/Pop (a bit of a catch-all category, admittedly):

Svefn-g-englar - Sigur Ros. This was the very first SR song I heard, at a gig at the Royal Festival Hallages ago, supporting Godspeed You Black Emperor! I still prefer this to their more recent soundtrack-like ambient albums.
Chocolate - Snow Patrol,
These Days - REM,
Electronic Performers - Air,
Serotonin - Nine Horses,
Lay Down Your Arms - Asia,
Burning Hell - REM,
Tiny Little Fractures - Snow Patrol,
You And I, Part II - Fleetwood Mac (surely You and Me?),
From This Moment - Eno/Schwalm,
Fix You - Coldplay. Reminds me a lot of a Porcupine Tree song, but I can't remember which one,
I Second That Emotion - Japan,
Stir It Up - Bob Marley,
Sonnet - The Verve,
Wow - Kate Bush,
Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits.

T - 4; M - 4; D - 3.5

No comments: