Tuesday 27 March 2007

Voyage 1034

Another sunny start, and yet another commute to Central London. We have a meeting with 'the boss' to discuss the current challenges facing my company, this may all be over fairly soon...

In anticipation of the new Porcupine Tree CD 'Fear of a Blank Planet', I chose a Steve Wilson playlist. Alongside Brian Eno, this chap has probably the greatest range of styles of music, although they're produced under different names (Bass Communion, PT, No Man, IEM etc.):

Cure for Optimism - Porcupine Tree,
Nine Cats (Acoustic Version) - PT,
Hymn - PT,
All I See - No Man,
Shallow - PT,
BCremix 1.2 - Bass Communion (remixed),
Born Simple - No Man,
Voyage 34 Phase I - PT,
Three - Bass Communion vs. Muslimgauze,
Where We Would Be - PT,
BornLiveDie (intro) - PT,
Sever Tomorrow - PT.

The tube seems to be behaving itself at the moment, so, although I would hardly call this commute a joy, it's tolerable...

M - 4.5; T - 4; D -4

No comments: