Wednesday 14 March 2007

So Blue

The iTunes upgrade of my iPod seemed to worked really well. The only change seems to be that, when I'm scrolling down a list (Albums, Songs etc.), I get a big capital letter flashing up to tell me where I am in the list. Seems a bit superfluous, but it might grow on me. The 'Pod itself seems to have got over whatever it was that was wrong with it yesterday - perhaps it knew it needed an upgrade...

Lots of Joni Mitchell today, for no good reason other than I heard 'Casey' on the Mark Radcliffe (currently Tom Robinson) Show last night. The Jaco stuff is just superb, but all of it seemed to fit this morning with the beautiful weather.

Some fool brought a little dog on the train this morning. Predictably, it just got in the way.

My stitches come out tomorrow, so I'll be fully active and less wary of people brushing past my knee.

M - 4.5; T - 4; D - 4

No comments: