Monday 26 March 2007

Yet Another Monday

The change of clocks has thrown me a little, so it felt really early today. I listened to the latest 'Mark Kermode' review on my walk to the Tube, then settled down with 'not Spoken or Classical':

Made Again - Marillion. This is a great song, and I did consider playing it at my wedding. It's a little out of place at the end of 'Brave' but it's really uplifting,
Music Promenade - Luc Ferrari, from the OHM+ compilation. Lots of environmental noise and then some chattering electronics. It's funny how one's mind tries to pick patterns out of this type of music, where none exist.
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd, from Pulse,
Black Magic Woman - Fleetwood Mac,
Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits,
Jupiter Island - Porcupine Tree, from the classic first album. I know Steve Wilson tends to dismiss most of this stuff, but I love it, particularly for the memories it brings back,
Yet Another Movie/ Round And Round - Pink Floyd,
The Myth of Trust - Billy Bragg,
Be My Friend - Free,
Brother of Mind - ABWH.

T - 4; M - 4; D - 4. Pretty good start to the week, with beautiful sunshine. It can only go downhill from here...

No comments: