Monday 2 April 2007

We Have Assumed Control...

A great weekend, with just lots of family time in the sunshine. Job search continues in earnest...

I managed to watch a bit of the Hawkwind documentary on BBCFour, but the rest of it's recorded for future viewing. The bit I sw looked interesting, but it's a shame Dave Brock chose not to get involved.

After the usual Mark Kermode file review - I'm not really all that sure why I'm interested in these, as family ties mean little cinema-going and I'm usually disappointed anyway - I settled into my favourite filter: Not Classical or Spoken:

King Tubby's Badness Dub - King Tubby, from the excellent Trojan Box Sets,
Firepower - Sylvian & Fripp,
Chicago Serenade - Jimmy Smith,
2112 - Rush.

Another week of finding things to do, between looking for jobs. Ho hum

No comments: