Thursday 26 April 2007

Toe The Line - Part One

With the advent of Summer, pretty girls wearing less and less... I did notice, though, some pretty gruesome distortion of feet into inappropriate sandals. God only knows what happens when they take them off - perhaps they all fall over.

Many good things today, although not on the job front: Danny Baker's Podcast Number, last night's 'Where's the Skill in That?' was great (and now previous programmes are available to download), and a great playlist of 'Not Classical or Spoken'. I'm not against Classical (in fact I'm going to a classical concert tonight), but just find it difficult to listen to on the Tube.

On the downside, CD-WOW continue to screw up my CD orders. First Marillion 'Somewhere Else', now Porcupine Tree 'Fear of a Blank Planet'. I don't think I'll order anything else here, even though they are cheap. Next purchases lined up are Rush's new one, then Tom McRae and probably Panda Bear.

No comments: