Friday 17 August 2007

Cook'd and Bomb'd

Fridays are becoming increasingly hard to deal with. I just know that I'll get to work and my boss will be 'working from home', but the CFO will be there to check I don't leave at 4.59 instead of 5.00. The good news is that I have an interview next week...

I've downloaded a whole load of Baker & Kelly Radio 1/5live and Talksport/Virgin MP3s via Cook'd and Bomb'd HERE, which, if the quality's pretty terrible, are good fun.

The Nightfly - Donald Fagen
Whatever Would Robert Have Said - Van der Graaf Generator
The Power - Suede
Silver Bullett The Observer All Stars, from the Trojan Dub Box Set Volume 2

I had some writing to do this morning, so removed my iPod. God, it's quiet on a Tube train.

The Independent reported today that the listening figures for Radio3 has gone through the floor. It's still 'bedding in', apparently. Idiots. Hardly a surprise, as I suggested here and here, amongst many more posts.

The Independent really annoyed me by replacing the usual 'Great Works' art appreciation thing by Tom Lubbock (who's away) with some garbage 'picture' by someone called 'Sean Scully' and proceeding to describe this juvenile crap in glowing terms. I don't know who you are, Sue Hubbard, but it's neither big nor clever.

T - 3; M - 4; D - 4. Get me out of here, someone.

No comments: