Wednesday 8 August 2007

Ride A White Horse

After the latest ADBS Podcast, which was particularly funny, I was in a good mood. Plus, the Tube was working properly. Work is going very badly, though, and I fear that it's terminal. Ho-hum.

T. On A White Horse - Eberhard Weber, a great jazz/ambient double bass player. I saw him solo in Cambridge about 15 years ago, and was very impressed, particularly by his real-time multi-track composition.
The Following Morning - Eberhard Weber. This album is just sublime,
Dance of The Deer - System 7. Some Steve Hillage techno.
Planet 7 - System 7
Somewhere Else - Marillion. I think this album is gradually growing on me, but I still have an issue with the production,
See It Like A Baby - Marillion
A Voice From The Past - Marillion
Most Toys - Marillion
No Such Thing - Marillion
Anesthetize - Porcupine Tree. Wonderful. If you want to hear how production should be done, this is a good place to start, IMO.

T - 4.5; M - 4; D - 4 - I must have had my Sex God aura with me, as I exchanged admiring glances with at least three young ladies at various points of my journey. Potterwatch is still bumping along at 3 or 4 a day, this time 2 male, 2 female.

No comments: