Wednesday 15 August 2007

Passage to Bank OK

More miserable weather to accompany my miserable journey to work.

I just missed the Charing Cross train, so had to get on the Bank one. Another slow, interminable journey. At least I can get my money back. It takes a while, but 'I can't complain when the cheques come through'.

Peeping Tom - Placebo. I'm a recent convert to this band. The lead singer has a very good voice, but the music's interesting too,
Scared of Girls - Placebo
Black Market Blood [Hidden Track] - Placebo
Second Sight - Placebo
Protect Me From What I Want - Placebo
I'll Be Yours - Placebo

A switch to Shuffle All for the Tube journey:

Your Move (Single Version) - Yes
Raindance - Gryphon
Into The Lens - Yes. The Buggles' version of this song is very fine, too,
Just Let Go - Pepé Deluxe
Stone Thrown - Turin Brakes
Where Will You Be - Yes
A Passage To Bangkok - Rush
One Of These Days - Pink Floyd
Watching You Without Me - Kate Bush
The Happy Couple - Michael Hedges
Sheep - Pink Floyd
Toxygene - The Orb
Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
Wind Up Workin' In A Gas Station - Frank Zappa. Which I might just do, if my job hunt doesn't come up with anything soon,
Dominoes (Bonus Track - Take 2) - Syd Barrett

T - 1.5; M - 4; D - 3.

No comments: