Tuesday 14 August 2007

Fish Out Of Water

Tuesday seems to have taken the Northern Line by surprise.

It's not Sunday:
"Tomorrow is the one day I would change for a Monday
with freezing rains melting and no trains running
and sad eyes passing in windows flimsy
and my seat rocking from legs not quite matching..."

For my rainy walk to the Tube station, a recording of last Friday's Danny Baker interview with Chris Squire about the re-release of 'Fish Out Of Water',

A switch, while waiting for a train, to another Yes alumnus:
Ooooh Baby - Alan White
One Way Rag - Alan White
Avakak - Alan White
Spring: Song Of Innocence - Alan White
Giddy - Alan White

An odd album in the context of 70s Yes - very different from any of the other solo LPs from other members

Shuffle 'Not Classical or Spoken':

A Place to Call My Own - Genesis
Waiting Phase Two [Live] - Porcupine Tree
The Gumbo Variation - Frank Zappa
Ascension Day - Talk Talk. I just love this album,
Never Forget - Fleetwood Mac
Am I Very Wrong? - Genesis
The Living Years - Mike & The Mechanics

T - 2; M - 3.5; D - 2

No comments: