Thursday 7 June 2007

These Days I Mainly Just Talk to Plants and Dogs

A grey start to the day, enlivened only by the latest Danny Baker Podcast. I find I can listen to half on my way home and the rest the following morning...

Rock, Prog and Rock/Pop threw up a strange concoction:

First Post - Jethro Tull,
Thalheim - David Sylvian,
The Higher Sun - Moom, from a Delerium Records Compilation I bought primarily for a version of Porcupine Tree's 'Voyage 34'. In many respectsd, I miss this phase of their music,
Where Did You Sleep Last Night - Nirvana,
Son Of Man - 10cc,
Human Being (Alternate) - Twelfth Night. The proggest prog, let down by poor production,
He Knows, You Know (7") - Marillion,
Domino (Live) - Genesis, which, at 11 minutes, got a bit tiresome, so I moved to some vdGG for light relief:

Meurglys III; Prog goes funk/reggae,
Refugees,
Sleepwalkers,

all played at the highest volume possible, so apologies to fellow drones...

T - 3; M - 3.5; D - 4

No comments: