Thursday 28 June 2007

Shuffling the Pack

No ADBS yesterday, strangely. Instead, my iTunes downloaded the very first trial programme with a poor cameo appearance by Peter Kay. I don't want to sound like my father on this, but I don't find this guy particularly funny.

Anyway, onward with a 'Shuffle All' playlist:

Jack-In-The-Green - Jethro Tull,
Broadford Bazaar - Jethro Tull,
Driving (Masters At Work Dub) - Everything But the Girl,
Life Suite Pt 3 - Stanley Clarke,
Thorn In My Side - Eurythmics,
Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty,
Diamond Day - Vashti Bunyan,
Parchman Farm Blues - Jeff Buckley,
Taste My Drems - No Man,
Some Are Born - Yes,
New Feet - Eno/Byrne,
Overthrown - Tom McRae,
For All These Years - Tinata Tikaram,
The Royal Scam - Steely Dan,
Radio Ga-Ga - Queen,
Pull Me Under (live) - Dream Theater,
An Inmate's Lullaby (demo) - Gentle Giant, from Under Construction,
Think About You - Guns 'N' Roses.

T - 4; M - 3.5; D - 4

No comments: