Tuesday 5 June 2007

I'm Rocking - I'm Miming

To cheer myself, I continued listening to the latest 'All Day Breakfast Show' with Danny Baker and Amy Lame'. Very funny. I think I'd like 'Oxygene' for my album to remind me of a chaotic Geography school field trip to Northern France back in the 80s.

My optimistically-titled Playlist 'Garden Party', made for a recent party and much commented on for lacking of aptness. Nuts to them all, I just have better taste:

Dirty Harry - Gorillaz
I Don't Know What I Can Save You From - King of Convenience
Knowing Me, Knowing You - Abba
Babylon Sisters - Steely Dan
Comfy In Nautica - Panda Bear
Limelight - Rush
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Comfortably Numb - Scissor Sisters
Rolling Home - John Martyn
Alone Again Or - Love
Mr Soft - Cockney Rebel
I Don't Believe In You - Talk Talk
Speed Of Sound - Coldplay
Cantaloupe Island - Herbie Hancock

M - 4.5; T - 2; D - 1

No comments: