Monday 18 June 2007

Cause And/Or Effect

A rather laid-back feel to today's commute. Everybody seemed to be walking very slowly, including the ones who rushed to get ahead of me and then almost tripped me up as they wandered slowly around.

Shuffle all, which produced this appropriately mellow mix:

Sheep - Pink Floyd,
Amici Mie - Antonello Venditti,
Swallow Strings - Stina Nordenstam,
Donor (2) - Judee Sill,
Catherine of Aragon - Rick Wakeman,
II. About to Crash - Dream Theater, from Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence,
Thirteen - Big Star. I was introduced to this by a former member of my now-defunct band. Beautiful,
Some Journey - Suzanne Vega,
The Bells - Lou Reed,
As I Feel I Die (Demo Version) - Caravan,
A Change of Seasons VII; The Crimson Sunset - Dream Theater,
After the Flood - Talk Talk. Just superb, with that excellent gtr 'solo' in the middle,
Storming the Death Star - Various Artists. I don't know the artist here as my iPod just says 'Various Artists' - it's from the Trojan Dub Box Set, and I'll have to check my tracklist.

Do I feel laid back because of this or did my iPod pick up on the vibes...

M - 4; T - 3.5; D - 4, except the slow ones - 2

No comments: