Wednesday 21 February 2007

You Can, Guru, You Can

Back to the misery, after yesterday's respite spent playing football, building jigsaws and watching CBeebies.

Shuffle all songs between 3 and 8 minutes long:

Trans Europa Express - Kraftwerk,
The Wind Cries Mary - JHE,
For Phoebe Still A Baby - Cocteau Twins,
The Story of the Hare Who Lost His Spectacles - Jethro Tull,
Bulletproof - Cyclefly,
Some Of Them Are Old - Brian Eno,
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen,
Worship - Robert Wyatt,
Market Square Heroes (Re-Recorded Version) - Marillion,
Abzug - Kraftwerk,
Wild Honey - Van Morrison,
Let's Go Round Again - AWB.

As I'm now taking songs off my iPod, I'm left with stuff I like, so it's no surprise that such a great playlist came up.

I'm sitting at my desk recording MiniDiscs of 'Mixing It' to my laptop for the archive. Man, I miss it...

No comments: