Friday 16 February 2007

Trumpet Voluntary

My 'Trumpet' Mix this morning. A lot of these were chosen from memory without actually listening to them, so one or two actually contain less trumpet than I intended...

Mark Isham - Tibet II,
AWB - Into The Night,
Nine Horses - Snow Borne Sorrow,
Marillion - House,
James Brown - Get Up Off That Thing,
Sly And The Family Stone - Sing A Simple Song,
Robert Wyatt - Lullaloop,
Simon & Garfunkel - Keep The Customer Satisfied,
King Crimson - Islands,
King Crimson - Fallen Angels,
Morrisey - I Just Want To See The Boy Happy,
Van Morrison - Summertime In England.

Apparently, the Controller of Radio 3, Roger Wright, will be on Radio 4's Feedback 'explaining' the Mixing It decision. Friday lunchtime, Sunday evening and 'Listen Again' for a week.
I suspect it will just be the usual pleasantries and 'I'm right, you're all clinging to the past, so just shut up and listen to this Classic FM 'best arias' CD we've bought'.

M - 3.4 (I think my playlist needs a little tweaking); T - 4; D - 4

No comments: