Tuesday 27 February 2007

I Get Up, I Get Down

A grey day, fairly average.

Shuffling 'Not Classical or Spoken' produced a strange playlist that got a bit bogged down in the middle, but then soared majestically towards the end:

King Crimson - Elephant Talk; the ET website newsletter closed down the other day. I was an early contributor, but it's become too slow (not enough posting) over the last couple of years,
John Martyn - Cocaine,
Cocteau Twins - Because of Whirl-Jack,
The Cure - Charlotte Sometimes,
Coheed & Cambria - Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow). This band is definitely growing on me...
Anne Dudley - The Lunchbox Has Landed, from the 'Full Monty' soundtrack,
Peter Gabriel - Steam,
Kate Bush - Moving, from some very early demos and studio sessions,
Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies,
Mike Oldfield - Only Time Will Tell,
Led Zeppelin - I Can't Quit You Baby,
Gregory Isaacs - Public Eyes, from the splendid Trojan Dub Box Set,
Brian Eno - Another Green World,
Placebo - The Crawl, another recent find that is edfinitely growing on me. Some very interesting stuff,
Placebo - Black Market Blood,
Close to the Edge - Yes, live, from the KTA set.

The first Mixing It ResonanceFM programme (see right link) will be tomorrow at 11pm. I'll miss it, but will surely catch up on the web later. Great news.

T - 4; M - 3.5; D - 4, apart from the woman who tried to leave the train by climbing over me...

No comments: