Wednesday 7 February 2007

Waiting... For The Day When I Will Crawl Away

Another frosty start. I have a job interview on Friday, which is at least a start. I have little info on the job description, but I'll give it a go. At least it'd see an end to this bloody commuting.

More Paul McGann Doctor Who (Radio 7), then another recent download: Porcupine Tree 'Insignificance'.

A lot of this comes from the Polish 'Stars Die' cassette I have at home. I've been meaning to get the CD/MP3s for a while, on and off, and found them yesterday. Great demos from Steve Wilson from around the time of 'Sky Moves Sideways' and 'Signify' (?), and dissimilar from the recent heavier stuff, which I have more difficulty with.

After that - Herbie Hancock, more 10cc and Judee Sill, and then Freebird (live). Mmmmm...

My CD set of Wagner's Ring Cycle has just arrived at work, so I'll transfer them (14!) to my iPod at some stage. I'll have to clear some space, though. My home external 80 Gb disk has 65 Gb of music, and I've had to remove 1000 tracks from my 60Gb iPod to make room already. Apple released an 80 Gb machine just before xmas, but I just know that I'd fill that pretty quickly, too...

T - 4; M- 4; D - 4

No comments: