Friday 21 September 2007

iPod Developments

Old news, I kow, but while I was away, it seems Apple have released a 160 Gb iPod, the so-called 'Classic'. With my library now at 90 Gb, this is extraordinarily tempting.

Also, I've just found the BBC Radio 4 Podcast from 'Thinking Allowed'. It's not often I get to listen the radio these days (or want to, given the changes at Radio 2 and BBC London mucking about with Danny Baker). I'm not a sociologist, but this is great stuff.

Still confusion about the All Day Breakfast Show. Wow, am I glad I didn't stump up any cash to Wippit. 1 week of 'casts, then nothing. I keep listening to the BBC London show, but Danny just says stuff like 'bear with me' and 'announcement soon'. Still, the Baker/KellyPodcast should be out today...

Dr Diamond - King Crimson, a freebie from DGM Live,
Then (BBC 1970) - Yes
Always Forever Now - Passengers OST,
The Soul Of Carmen Miranda - Brian Eno
About To Happen - Siouxsie. This is a great new album,
Puirt-A-Beul Set - Julie Fowlis
One More Kiss Dear - Vangelis
Plot 180 - Passengers OST
Mo Ghruagach Dhonn - Julie Fowlis
Lief - Seefeel, from the excellent Ambient compilations that Virgin put out ages ago.
Beauty - Linda Thompson
Sweetheart On The Barricade - Richard & Danny Thompson
Wednesday`s Child - Emiliana Torrini
Nice Cars - Linda Thompson

Weekend starts here,

T - 4; M - 4; D - 3

No comments: