Thursday 27 September 2007

Don't Worry, Be Happy

The soundtrack to the end of my career was unexpectedly upbeat, consisting of recent Downloads:

Jon Anderson - Change We Must,
Pure Reason Revolution - The Dark Third,
PFM - Jet Lag.

The Jon Anderson stuff is a little twee, but it has some interesting versions of Yes and J&V songs. The PRR and PFM are just splendid, though.

Almost finished my Baker & Kelly old shows. I'm looking forward to the Danny Baker show this afternoon, when he's joined by Mr Kelly. The B&K Podcast, too. STILL no word on the ADBS - Wippit say 'Sorry for the delay in replying & thanks for your enquiry regarding ADBS and for your patience. We’re currently waiting news regarding ADBS and as soon as we know, you will too. Again, we’re sorry for the inconvenience and hope to give you more info soon.'

The Tube seems in imminent collapse. I need to get some time 'working from home'. In the real sense, not the Profanisaurus sense, although that might cheer me up too.

T - 2; M - 3; D - 2. I can't take much more of this.

No comments: