Tuesday 18 September 2007

And We Run and We Scream With the Dilated Stare

Well, a better commute today. I think I was too enraged at the thought of having to return yesterday.

I listened to the recent Baker & Kelly Podcasts on the walk to the Tube station. The first one is good, but spoilt by Mr Kelly being too quiet, and the braying idiot in the background who seemed to think that everything being said was absolutely hilarious! I don't know who this is, but I suspect it's the Wippit chief - he turned up on the ADBS 'casts, too. Enough, please.

Sound Of The City - Tom McRae
Out of This World - Marillion
Song Of The Magician - Tim Buckley
Within You Without You - The Beatles
World Turning - Fleetwood Mac
Pet Sounds - The Beach Boys
Sorrow - Pink Floyd
Wonderful Wino - Frank Zappa

T - 4; M - 4; D - 3

No comments: