Thursday 27 March 2008

Sleepwalking Through the Wreckage

So much stuff to do today, which probably means I'll spend the whole day surfing the net and staring out of the window...

Cloudburst Flight - Tangerine Dream,

Piano Phase (Steve Reich) - Group 180,

Burned By The Fire We Make - Adrian Belew,

We Do What We’re Told (Milgram's 37) - Peter Gabriel,

Larks' Tongues In Aspic (Part IV) - King Crimson,

Variations on the Carlos Santana Secret Chord Progression - Frank Zappa,

Pushit - Tool,

Tales Of A Damson Knight - National Health,

Rhythm In Gold - Jethro Tull,

Sleepwalkers - Van Der Graaf Generator. There's a new album - Trisector - out now, which I haven't got round to hearing yet, although the reviews have been favourable. You can't go wrong with VdGG, surely?

When I See You Again - Fleetwood Mac. My girlfriend and Uni walked out on me as this was playing on my stereo all those years ago.

T - 4; M - 3.5; D - 3

No comments: