Monday 31 March 2008

Revealing Corridors of Time Provoking Memories

So, the last week of my current career begins, and presages the start of my new creer in teaching. I didn't picture it all ending like this 15 years ago, I must admit...

Some downloaded stuff from BigO and then a shuffle of my ever-expanding iPod:

The Revealing Science of God,
The Remembering (Parts 1 & 2) - both Yes, from a "Tooleman Presents Yessongs 2" CDR,

Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers,
Invisible Carpet - Ozric Tentacles,
Black Mountain - Nick Drake,
Girls Get the Bass in the Back (Hey Baby remix) - No Doubt,
A Day Like Today - Tom McRae,
Batteries Not Included - Jethro Tull,
Let There Be Light - Mike Oldfield,
Catch - The Cure,
Zero - The Smashing Pumpkins,
Satan Is My Motor - Cake. My band, from many years ago, played a great cover version of this song - great fun.

Then, for the walk to work, the Freak Zone Podcast. A vast improvement over the first one I encountered.

Lots of good stuff out or coming out soon - Angus and Julia Stone, Mike Oldfield, Billy Bragg, Dream Theater, etc. - don't know where I'm going to get the money from, though!

T - 3; M - 3.5; D - 2

No comments: